Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I need help with skates?

well ive been thinking about skating at a near by ramp but am not sure of what type of skates i should buy. i know it cant have breaks ive been thinking about inline skates but i wanted to know how well they work. i mean, they ned to work for the money they cost. i need help locating the right type of skates. if you know of any sites or chain stores found often plz send as answer. thanks!!

I need help with skates?
cool keep aaskin people to help with skates.
Reply:Well to tell you the truth I play hockey now but when I was going on ramps in skates i remembered that inline skates worked the best. Its what I used to skate with and they worked really well.








BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT... Make sure you choose a good company brand name dont just go oh these are cheap look cool. Because trust me those will not I REPEAT WILL NOT HOLD OUT FOR VERY LONG!!!!











Sooo just given you a word of advise but also choose a inline skate that feels comfortable and is made by a good company brand name I dont know who makes them now and days but you can probably figure it out.














I suggest stores like REI, Big 5 sporting goods, or beachinlineskates.com



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment